It's not good with me!

Hello? Today I woke up and felt as if all the happiness in the world was over, it's over. I don't feel like living anymore... It's not good with me! Almost every day I feel more confused by what happens at school, I like him... And I like her, I like a boy I can never have. And I like a girl who in the end feels love for me. This is how I suck all the happiness around me, and every time I get out of bed, I take a shower and go to school. I don't feel anything anymore, even my own problems, thoughts, feelings and my friends who said they would always be there to protect me from myself, abandoned me, it's as if everything was erased from me. I know I'm just an old puppet. I know that maybe I'll never be like you again, human — and the only thing that's still on my side are my worlds, that would differentiate worlds that I created when I was happy, when I was happy... I abandoned this blog, the site, my life, me and in the end what I had left were just memories of who I was. Memories of a happy boy...

Comments

Popular Posts