I'm tired of having to put up with everything so far, this whole trajectory was a mistake, I'd rather never have been born!

This comment is not very bad, in fact it can't be considered a good comment either, I think that in the end it gets on average like me. A few months ago I met someone, it wasn't like meeting someone because I just heard about this person, for days I heard people tell me about how amazing this boy was and in the end I fell in love. And days passed as if nothing had happened too much and the more I heard people talk about him I fell in love more and more. 4 months later I changed shifts at school, I started studying in the same morning room as this boy and then it was all downhill, in the meantime we didn't become friends, problems surrounded us and one day I called him to go to the beach, and that's when everything turned gray, I didn't want to have to like him... My life has become a nightmare, liking someone after so much suffering I went through in past relationships, it made me different! And he didn't like me, I was like a toy. The other day I told him that I no longer wanted to talk to him, I would never talk to him again and, from then on, I would not pay more attention to him, and now I'm sad, not even my books and stories can get me out of this suffering and all this is the fault of love, because I have not been reciprocated.

Comments

Popular Posts